Event is FINISHED
Process Workshop: VR Workshop by Hiverlab
Learn how to create your own interactive virtual experiences to educate, present or share through this hands-on VR workshop.
DATE: 10 MARCH 2018
TIME: 11AM - 1230PM
DURATION: 1.5 HOURS
PRICE: $60 PER PERSON
NO. OF PARTICIPANTS PER WORKSHOP: 15
(Min. 10 Participants Required)
PROCESS STOP: FUNAN SHOWSUITE
NOTE: Entrance fee of $20 will be waived if you register for any of the workshops online! That means a saving of $20! Should you decide to sign up for workshops onsite, entrance fee per stop still applies.
Hiverlab is a pioneering infocomm media technology innovation and content production company based in Singapore, with a current focus on immersive technology and media (VR/AR/MR). Our creative content, applications, and proprietary system Storyhive have been widely used for training, education, corporate presentations, marketing campaigns, public events, virtual tourism regionally and globally.
Terms & Conditions
- Cut off date for registration will be 7 March 2018 via Peatix.
- Strictly no refunds and exchange once registration and payment is made.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met for the scheduled workshop, the organiser has the right to reschedule the session.
- In the event of a cancellation, participants will be notified via email and workshop fees will be refunded in full.
- Shophouse & Co will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or direct or consequential loss, however caused.
- Attendees will be contacted via the Peatix app or email if we have any additional updates.
ADDRESS & DIRECTIONS
Junction of Hill Street and High Street
Nearest MRT: Clarke Quay (5 min walk) / City Hall (8 min walk)
Parking: Nearest carpark will be at High Street Centre (3 min walk)
Visitors are encouraged to take public transport as parking is limited.