Event is FINISHED
Process Workshop: VR Workshop by Hiverlab
Learn how to create your own interactive virtual experiences to educate, present or share through this hands-on VR workshop.
DATE: 10 MARCH 2018
TIME: 11AM - 1230PM
DURATION: 1.5 HOURS
PRICE: $60 PER PERSON
NO. OF PARTICIPANTS PER WORKSHOP: 15
(Min. 10 Participants Required)
PROCESS STOP: FUNAN SHOWSUITE
NOTE: Entrance fee of $20 will be waived if you register for any of the workshops online! That means a saving of $20! Should you decide to sign up for workshops onsite, entrance fee per stop still applies.
Hiverlab is a pioneering infocomm media technology innovation and content production company based in Singapore, with a current focus on immersive technology and media (VR/AR/MR). Our creative content, applications, and proprietary system Storyhive have been widely used for training, education, corporate presentations, marketing campaigns, public events, virtual tourism regionally and globally.
Terms & Conditions
- Cut off date for registration will be 7 March 2018 via Peatix.
- Strictly no refunds and exchange once registration and payment is made.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met for the scheduled workshop, the organiser has the right to reschedule the session.
- In the event of a cancellation, participants will be notified via email and workshop fees will be refunded in full.
- Shophouse & Co will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or direct or consequential loss, however caused.
- Attendees will be contacted via the Peatix app or email if we have any additional updates.
ADDRESS & DIRECTIONS
Junction of Hill Street and High Street
Nearest MRT: Clarke Quay (5 min walk) / City Hall (8 min walk)
Parking: Nearest carpark will be at High Street Centre (3 min walk)
Visitors are encouraged to take public transport as parking is limited.
Want to find more groups and events like this?